Welcome to the Redinger EHS blog, Strategic EHS. Here, I provide EHS professionals and senior management with cutting-edge ideas and tools to strengthen the EHS function in your organizations.
My focus is integration: helping professionals transition EHS out of the department and into overall business practice—through sound strategy, integrated management systems, metrics and auditing, and high-performance EHS teams.
Some of the topics I’ll cover include:
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Integrated management systems
- ISO management systems
- The Redinger EHS Organizational Transformation Management System (OTMS)
- Building high-performance teams
- Personal mastery
- Innovative implementation
- Metrics and auditing
- International consensus standards
- Conformity assessment
- Exposure limits
- Risk assessment
- Risk management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Emerging EHS issues
- Organizational learning
- Systems thinking
But I’d also like to hear from EHS departments. What, if anything, do you need help with? What would you like to learn more about?
© Redinger EHS, Inc. (2010)